Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Companies that are no longer Cruelty Free!

Companies that are no longer cruelty free... *Sad face*
MAC
Hard Candy
Clinique
Estee Lauder
Bobbi Brown
Origins
La Mer
Bumble & Bumble
Aveda
Avon
Smashbox
Caudalie
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
L'Occitane 
Revlon

These brands used to be among my favourites and this deeply upsets me.

The sad reason for these companies now becoming 'tested on animals' is due to them being sold in China, China's policy on cosmetics states that all cosmetics by law must be tested on animals to be able to be sold there! Disgraceful!

Of course these are large brands that see a mass market in China, but I hope for their sake that they either pull out for selling in China or China changes their policies.....Either way I am no longer going to give them my custom until they are Cruelty Free once again! Boycott animal testing companies!

Danielle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment