Friday, 6 July 2012

Urban Decay to stay Anti Animal Testing!

Hooray!!!!
The big bosses at Urban Decay have decided not to sell in China (where is required by law for all cosmetics to be animal tested), All together now, Hip Hip, HOORAY!!!


Here is the link for their statement http://www.urbandecay.com/Animal-Testing-Policy/animal-testing-policy,default,pg.html

I am sooo happy that I can now continue to buy from Urban Decay, as they produce some of my favourite products ever. Love them lots, like (veggie) jelly tots.

A Very Happy Danielle
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's great news! I'll admit I've never tried Urban Decay but I've always wanted to and this news means I still can :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting news, and it's definitely because so many people spoke out against their decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's good to see that they actually listened to us, they would have lost a lot of support in their regular customers otherwise. Power to the people!
      x

      Delete