Danielle's Healthy Signature Egg White omelette- Only 284 Calories!!!
A tablespoon of garlic infused oil.
3 egg whites.
A half a small red onion.
1/4 of a red pepper.
4 sun-dried tomatoes.
1 hand full of spinach.
1 Table spoon of parmesan grated.
1. Heat up a table spoon of garlic infused oil in a frying pan on a low heat.
2. Separate the 3 egg whites
3. Dice the red onion, red pepper and sun-dried tomatoes.
4. Add the egg whites to the frying pan, let this cook for 30 seconds
5. Add the diced red onion, red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
6. Let cook for 5 minutes on a medium-high heat, flip in half if you so wish.
7. Grate a garnish of parmesan on top and voila a tasty healthy meal full of potein and vitamins!
Only 284 calories!